With room for both a cooler and a dry box, the NRS Bighorn II Raft Frame gives you plenty of cargo space for multiday expeditions. Strap it onto your boat and go do that big trip you've always dreamed of!
- 82" and 88" frame lengths make the Bighorn II an excellent fit on most 14' and longer rafts.
- Includes four 9' NRS straps and eight strap slides for securing your cooler and dry box to the frame.
- The heart of the NRS raft frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- The NRS frame system makes it easy to add accessories like Side Rail Racks, Casting Platforms, Thigh Bars and Anchor Systems for even more convenience, performance and fun.
- Use at least four NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Seat Bar, four Cross Bars, Foot Bar, Low-Back Drain-Hole Seat, 6" Oar Mounts, four 9' NRS Tie-Down Straps, eight Strap Slides.
- Coolers and dry boxes sold separately.
||60" x 88" is 54 lbs.
||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame
- 2 - Side Rails
- 1 - Foot Bar
- 4 - Cross Bars
- 1 - Seat Bar
- 1 - Low-back Drain Hole Seat
- 1 - Pair of 6" Oar Mounts
- 4 - NRS 9' Straps with Strap Slides (Suspend the cooler or drybox)
Please call for information regarding additional options.