WRSI Current Rescue Helmet with Vents
The WRSI Current Rescue Helmet is designed to provide maximum safety, with a highly adjustable and comfortable fit, for boaters and rescue professionals. High quality and user friendly.
- WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- The Current is designed to fit a range of head sizes. It includes 9 pads of different thicknesses that you can easily mix and match for a custom fit.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Soft EVA foam pads line the sub-shell for extra protection and comfort. They attach with hook-and-loop patches.
- 1" x 3.5" reflective strips on the sides and back of the helmet greatly increase your visibility in low-light situations.