NRS Women's Siren PFD
Sold Out -
The NRS Siren is the most comfortable low-profile women's life jacket available today. Its six panel design effortlessly wraps around your body while soft, anatomically sculpted foam accommodates your curves.
- Ultra soft foam is divided into six independent panels, allowing it to conform to your body and flow with your movements.
- The raised foam panels of our Cool Flow System (CFS) provide ventilation along the spine for increased comfort on warm days.
- Six adjustment points provide a custom fit for any body type.
- Tough ripstop nylon adds durability in high-wear areas.
- Soft, stretchy mesh improves comfort in key zones -- the upper chest and around the arm openings.
- A large zippered front pocket holds all your essentials.
- Behind the front pocket is a comfy fleece-lined handwarmer pouch.
- Wide padded shoulder straps eliminate pressure points.
- A knife lash tab, shoulder strap garages and reflective piping round out the features.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.