NRS Retro Rescue Throw Bag
Never leave shore without your throw bag. The NRS Retro Rescue Bag has the old school NRS logo, with 65' of supple, highly-visible 5/16" rope rated at 1,596 pounds.
Rope knots reduce tensile strength. for this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
- The tough Cordura® bag, in eye-popping orange, quickly secures to D-rings, raft frames and canoe thwarts with the 1" webbing strap, with quick-release buckle.
- The 5/16" rope has a nubbly polypropylene sheath for good grip and a nylon core for strength.
- Internal flotation and floating rescue rope keeps our rescue bags on top of the water where it's needed.
- The mesh panel gives good drainage and reduced rope dry time.
- Barrel-lock drawstring incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- Reflective ticking in the 1" webbing strap increases visibility in low-light situations.