NRS LoPro Frame Fittings
The LoPro Fitting is the heart of the NRS frame system, allowing you to configure your frame however you choose. Now in hot-forged aluminum, they're stronger and lighter with a polished, streamlined finish.
NRS frame parts that include LoPro fittings are manufactured here by our skilled Frameshop craftsmen, using specialized lathes, jigs, hydraulic benders and drill presses. For best results we recommend that you only attempt assembling your own frame parts from frame pipe and LoPros if you have good metal shop skills and equipment. If you have specific questions, please give us a call.
- The NRS LowPro Frame fitting secures cross members and frame accessories to our 1 5/8" OD frame pipe.
- Forging the aluminum aligns the crystalline structure of the metal, creating a much stronger LoPro than the older, cast version.
- Because of that extra strength we're able to slim down the profile and hollow the shank, making it 25% lighter while still being stronger!
- Molded ridges on the gripping surface provide increased holding strength on high-torsion frame accessories like casting platforms, thigh bars and deluxe foot bars.
- The LoPro fitting includes a coined (flattened curve) U-bolt, two washers and two nylon lock nuts, also a 5/16" x 2" bolt and nylon lock nut for attaching the LoPro to frame pipe.
- If you're swapping out the new forged LoPros for the older cast ones on your frame parts, be aware that the LoPro will not have holes drilled for the bolt that affixes it to the frame pipe.