Catarafts make great fishing platforms. The NRS Cataraft Anchor System lets the rower easily drop and raise anchor right from the rower's seat. This item is for frames with the older cast aluminum LoPro Frame Fittings.
Important Note when ordering: In 2014 we've changed the design of the LoPro Frame Fitting. Which Anchor System you need depends on whether you have the older or newer design.
- The older cast aluminum LoPro Frame Fittings have "NRS" molded into the top of the LoPro. The newer hot-forged aluminum LoPros, have "NRS Forged" stamped into the top.
- If you have older cast LoPros, this is the system you should order. If you have the newer forged LoPros, order Item # 93080.02.
- The Anchor Control System with the Rope Jamb Cleat is conveniently located near the rower for easy anchoring.
- The Anchor Mast can be located anywhere along the yoke.
- The anchor and anchor rope are not included.
- We recommend 3/8" polypropylene rope, Item # 45012.01.