Aquaseal Urethane Repair Adhesive is ideal for repairing holes and tears in dry bags, wetsuits, paddling apparel and latex gaskets. Waterproofs, seals and protects against abrasion.
- Aquaseal is the industry standard for maximum strength repairs to wetsuits, dry suits and all water sports products.
- It bonds to hypalon, neoprene, latex, nylon, vinyl (PVC), GORE-TEX and other trilaminates, many fabrics, foams, composites, and many plastics.
- It dries clear and flexible and is also self-leveling.
- Works great for replacing latex gaskets and for adding an abrasion-resistant layer on boats and other boating gear.
- Mix Cotol™ Accelerator and Cleaner with Aquaseal to shorten cure time. It's also a great cleaner for prepping surfaces for repair.
Good tip: Aquaseal is a moisture-cure adhesive. To prevent the unused portion from hardening in the tube, follow these simple steps: Squeeze Aquaseal right up to the opening so there's no air pocket. Then put some vaseline on the threads before screwing on the cap. Now put the tube in a zip-seal bag and store it in the freezer. When you're ready to use the tube again, warm it at room temperature or in the bag in warm water and you're good to go!